What to expect on your first appointment?
Before you arrive:
Not sure which treatment to choose? Please contact me for advice - I am happy to listen to your needs and to help you chose the right treatment.
Please wear comfortable clothes and keep in mind that there might be some oil residue left on your body after the treatment.
- Have only a light meal before so you will not feel any discomfort during the treatment.
When you arrive:
- Before the treatment I will offer you some water and ask you couple of questions - what your massage needs are, why you came to me, I will ask basic questions about your health too - recent injuries, operations, or if there is anything else you'd like to share with me regarding this massage session. You can ask me any questions you have relating to your treatment.
- Then I will give you some time in privacy so you can get ready for the session - I will ask you to undress, remove your watch, jewellery and lie down on massage bed - on your front, facing down and cover your body with towel/sarong. If for any reason you cannot lie face down I will place you in the side-lying position.
- During the whole massage session your intimate areas are covered and are not touched or massaged.
- When you are ready I will come to massage room and adjust your position, so you can feel comfortable during your treatment. We might have couple of breaths together so you can connect with yourself and have the most beneficial time.
- Then I will start my massage opening rituals - with sounds, music or Hawaiian chanting after which I will proceed with the massage itself - applying the massage oil on your body first and then moving with long flowing strokes along the body/Holistic massage techniques.
- When I'm finished with back of your body I will ask you to turn over, holding the massage sheet so you are covered when turning. I will then continue to massage the front of your body, finishing up with your face and head.
- After the massage I will leave you in the treatment room so you can get dressed and I will offer you water again, we will have a moment to talk if you need to.
Choose the right treatment for You
Sound Healing Massage
- Deeply relaxing
- Helps to clear energetic blockages
- Improves sleep
- Supports mental, emotional and spritual well-being
- €40 - singing bowls aura cleansing (standing)
- €50 - back of the body sound healing massage
- €80 - 60mins 1 to 1 sound massage
- €100 - 75mins singing bowls direct release - working on specific issue i.e. upper back tension or lower back pain etc incl aura cleansing, harmonising, sound massage and grounding
- €120 - 90mins fusion 1 to 1 sound massage + Hawaiian energy and joints bodywork
Lomi Lomi Massage/Hawaiian Bodywork
- Emotional difficulties, insomnia
- Trauma, anxiety
- Stress and tension
- Lack of balance
- Transitions in life
- €50 - 40mins upper back Lomi flow - neck, back and shoulders massage
- €70 - 60mins Hawaiian clothed bodywork including joint rotations
- €70 - 60mins KahiLoa energy and elements massage
- €100/€140 - 1,5h or 2 hours treatment of therapeutic Lomi Lomi nui - full body massage and energy work (incl face and scalp)
- Blockages in the body
- Working foot reflexes will benefit the whole system
- When only feeling comfortable with feet being worked on
- €60 - 60 minutes treatment of Foot Reflexology including energy work
- €80 - 75mins fusion - full treatment of Foot Reflexology followed by singing bowls/gong aura cleansing
What My Clients Are Saying
Work in progress :) Pono Flow Massage